Sunday, December 5, 2010

Reverb 10|Day4|Wonder

December 4 – Wonder.
How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year? (Author: Jeffrey Davis)

Sometime in the middle of the summer, I really knew that I was not going to go back to work as a teacher. Instead, I wanted to stay home with my little guy who was two at the time. I did not want him in daycare and the arrangements that I had for him last year was not going to work out again for this school year. This was the best decision that I could ever make.
I can't begin to explain what this little person has done to me. He is so full of life. He is a very active three year old and he has such a big interest in EVERYTHING.
The girls started back to school and Marco and I spent time each day discovering new things. He is fascinated with the snails and roly polies that he finds outside. He's declared them all to be his best friends.

We went to Benihana restaraunt for my oldest daughter's birthday. My son did not take his eyes off the chef one time! He was amazed by his skill with the knife, the spatula, the chopsticks.

He's always on the hunt for a new adventure. Looking at the world through my son's eyes has given me a new sense of wonder. My guy. I can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...