Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Now I'm ready to get SMASH'D!!

Remember this video about the SMASH products that were coming out?? Well...I finally got mine!! I can't wait to get started. My sweet husband bought me a very nice gift for Mother's Day, however, I was unable to use it and had to return it. I used some of the money from that to purchas these items that I've been waiting for! So I guess they are a Mother's Day gift, right? =)

You can watch the video to see what it's all about, but I already keep a notebook for stuff like this and thought it would be cool to have it all in one spot for when I'm inspired! You can read more about this item on their blog - For the Moments and Musings that Stick You can order them online, but I found them at my local scrapbook store. I hadn't been there in FOREVER, but I made a special trip just for these. Gotta go...I got some Smash'n to do!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...