Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's summertime and the livin' is...

easy?? Well, that's how the song is supposed to go, right? School is officially out and I now have one child going into pre-school, one into first grade, one into jr. high and one that is a junior in high school. What were we thinking when we had them almost 4 years apart?? Oh, yeah. We weren't thinking. haha! Well, it keeps us on our toes that's for sure.

Here's Taryn and Hannah. Hannah curled the back of Taryn's hair for her. I thought that was very sweet of her. =) Taryn chose this dress on her own for promotion - of course we found it at TJ Maxx! Hannah got her dress at TJ Maxx too, I think. She just wanted to wear it for last day of school. My beautiful girls...

This is Taryn's main teacher. She has two others that teach different subjects. They work as a team and have a goal of preparing the kids, not for junior high, but for college! She loves them and they love her and show it!

Here's Naomi with her teacher once again. They had a fun "field" day for their last day of school. They got to play some water games, as well as the giant, colorful parachute!

I was so pleased with all three of my girls this school year. They all made incredible progress and did so well. We are now preparing ourselves for our family vacation and I just really can't wait. I feel like I can't even get excited though, because so much is going on. Once I get on that airplane, I'm going to take a big SIGH and try to just let it all goooooo....
Next time I post, it may be from Washington state!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see how well your girls are doing - they look so lovely. Safe journey to Washington :) Looking forward to the pictures and stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo Jo, Joey Girl, Betty Jo, Betty froo froo.:)June 6, 2011 at 2:42 PM

    I am so glad you know me already.:) I love this blog thing...It makes you seem not soooo far away...Girl have a wonderful, relaxing, big smiley time....can't wait to see all the pics.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I have almost the exact same dress as hannah except in a different color from forever21 :) Proud of your girls

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...