Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I know You're there...

I have always loved this song, "I know You're there" by Casting Crowns, but it means so much more to me right now. Sometimes, when we go through unsure times, we as humans may begin to wonder if God really is there. Don't get me wrong - I KNOW He is, but sometimes I get lost in my worry and pride and my faith begins to shrink.
When I feel this way, it's not ever very long before I hear a song, read a passage or am encouraged in some other way that takes me to my knees asking forgiveness for my lack of faith. God is so good and always receives me into His arms, with love unconditional, to let me know that it's okay. He will never leave me, nor forsake me. I serve a living God!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it.It's my first time to listen to this song. Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to this feeling!
    I find it so helpful to sit down with my Christian girlfriends and talk to them about it, because honestly.. everyone goes through this.
    love Casting Crowns! thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you sis. I'm so thankful for you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...