Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today, I am grateful for...

my Mother-in-law and Father-in-law.

I have heard some people call their in-laws "In-loves" and that name would certainly apply here. Jaime and Daissy are the other parents I received through marrying my husband - parents-in-love.  I like that!
I'm not going to lie and say that things have always been perfect between us, but I can't imagine life without them now.  Not only are they a great help and encouragement to my husband and I, they are amazing grandparents to my children.  They have been our mentors in ministry work and pastoring.  They just celebrated their 26th anniversary pastoring the same church.
Today, I am so grateful for my in-loves, Pastor Jaime and Daissy Morales!
One of the many times they spoiled us by taking us out to eat. Here, we are at the Korean BBQ place. 
Last year, celebrating 25 years of faithful service pastoring their church.
Ephesians 6:2~"Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...