Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today, I am grateful for...

12 - I am grateful for great coffee and seasonal flavored creamers to make my cup of joe even more decadent.  I enjoy a good coffee any time of the day or evening.  I especially enjoy good company while I sip said coffee.  This weekend has been especially nice because my dear friend Erin is here and she makes sure that there is always fresh coffee in the pot.  She picked up this great coffee and these amazing flavored creamers. Yum!
13 - I am grateful for our church and for the people that make up our church.  We have been pastoring this church for 5 years now and I can truly say that I am excited to see what God holds for us in the future.  We are at a new location and we are starting new ministries within the church.  I am very close to my family, but we all live miles and miles apart.  The church family has become my family here.  I am humbled by their love for us and inspired by their love for God.  Thank you Lord for putting each of them in our lives.
14 - I am grateful that my sister, Esther, decided to send my daughter some Skechers Twinkle Toes shoes that Abby had outgrown.  We love hand-me-downs, but these were especially nice 'cause they were like NEW! Naomi has been wanting a pair for a while, but they are a bit pricey!  She wore them to school the very next day.  Thank you Esther for thinking of her - they are perfect!!

3 comments:

  1. YEAAHHH!!! I'm so glad they fit! When she grows out of those, Abby got another pair. If Abby grows out of these then Nay can have those ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those new shoeys and am SO thankful for your bros n sisters in Christ!! Bet they are SO THANKFUL FOR YOU and your family too!!
    Love to read your thankful heART!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the flavored creamers! They don't have those here in Africa.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...