Sunday, January 29, 2012

Diary of 5 :: Week 4

I am seeing... that my future is bright - no matter my past.  I am so thankful for Grace and new beginnings.
“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” 
~Anne Shirley― L.M. Montgomery
I am hearing...the hum of my laptop and the occasional cough by my daughter Hannah.  All that swimming and playing water polo rain or shine, day and night seems to have caught up with her.  She's got a good case of cold and sinus going on.  =(
I am smelling...the Vanilla Bean Noel lotion my husband got me for Christmas.  It's from Bath & Body Works and is probably one of my most favorite scents!  One whiff of it and I am instantly cheered!
I tasted...the most amazing Clementine "Cuties" just now.  I love those.  So sweet and tangy.  Easy to peel.  Of course, I love them best when they are chilled!  If you click on the SOURCE of the photo, it will take you to a link that tells you a lot of other great benefits to eating and enjoying these. =)
SOURCE
I am feeling...like my throat and nose is getting affected by this terrible wind we've been having along with the dryness in the air.  I refuse to let it get to me.  I can not lose my voice again!! =(   I am also feeling very comfy in my very most liked pair of pajamas.  They are grey and have little polka dots.  They are by Ellen Tracy and are 95% Rayon and 5% Spandex.  Not fireproof, but oh, so comfy. lol  It's about time to get some new ones 'cause I wear these all.the.time.  TJMAXX here I come!  =)

A diary of 5 was created to give your senses a gentle work-out in helping you to become more aware of those little moments around you. To join in with others that are participating, you can click on the picture link below.

2 comments:

  1. those jammies sound so comfy it makes me want to just cuddle up with you lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love yours and love the music playing also. My Moma loved Clementine cuties so I always think of her when I eat one.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...