Friday, February 3, 2012

Diary of 5 :: Week 5

I am seeing... lots of ideas on Pinterest that I want to try soon!  Not only are there amazing recipes on my list, but there are also home projects, crafts, banquet ideas... So many projects - so little time. haha!

I am hearing...the swish, swish, swish form Little Marco's track pants.  LOL  He just came up to me and said, "Mom, I love you."  I hear that often throughout the day. =)

I am smelling...my coffee.  Extra strong with a little French Vanilla creamer in it.

I tasted...some very amazing taco soup.  I call my version Fiesta Soup!

I am feeling...very tired after a long, full day.  I went to visit a friend who's mom passed away this morning, then went to watch my daughter play two water polo games, came home and made Fiesta Soup for my family and our Freedom Worship Band and then had practice until about half an hour ago.  Yup.  Good thing this coffee won't keep me up. =)  Thankful that I can go to bed tired from a day that was productive.

A diary of 5 was created to give your senses a gentle work-out in helping you to become more aware of those little moments around you. To join in with others that are participating, you can click on the picture link below.

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest does have some amazing ideas posted there. I agree with you...if there was only more time. Your soup looks delicious. What a nice calming meal to have in what was a very busy - and production - day. Enjoyed reading your Diary of 5.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...