Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Diary of 5 :: A good day...

I am seeing... that according to the clock, and how I have been feeling in the mornings, I should be going to bed!

I am hearing...the t.v. as Criminal Minds is playing. Hubby and I are only half watching/listening as we wind down for the evening.  It was a super busy, but fun day.

I am smelling...just a trace of what we had for dinner tonight.  It still lingers in the air.  It was a Cheesy Chicken Penne pasta bake that I found on Pinterest.  Turned out sooo good.

I tasted...some serious comfort food for dinner tonight.  As I mentioned, it was a recipe I found on Pinterest.  It was a definite two thumbs up.  You can find the recipe here: Real Mom Kitchen  I made a few changes, but I stayed pretty close to her recipe.

I am feeling...extremely tired, but for a good reason.  I've been having a hard time sleeping and then I wake up totally exhausted.  We had a skating activity and it was the first time I went roller skating since high school.  No spills!!  I am also feeling pretty good about being able to skate still.  It wasn't as easy as it used to be, but I did alright!! =)


Some photos I'd like to share...
Had so much fun at the roller rink!
So glad I made this Cheesy Chicken Bake - it was a huge hit!

3 comments:

  1. ok, where is the photo of you skating??? hhhhmmmm.... and I will take a heaping serving of the pasta thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really dark in there! lol I might email you one as proof. haha

      Delete
  2. Sherry, you now have me singing that little diddy, I've got a brand new pair of roller skates you've got a brand new key. lol
    Love that you got to go skating and thankfully no spill! I've not went in years either... - but I was never very good at it. Your new recipe sounds really good! I think Mike might even like it since it's chicken! Don't ya just love Pinterest?! I hope you got a good nights rest last night. A girls gotta have her sleep! Have a great day! Handing you a Grande coffee to super charge you. lol Holykisses xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...