Wednesday, November 21, 2012

This is how you do warm and cozy...


In the left corner, we have milk chocolate and dark chocolate hot cocoa mix, peppermint sticks, and marshmallows.  The milk was being warmed up on the stove and whip cream stayed chilled in the fridge.  Then there are chocolate covered peppermint creme sticks (tastes like Peppermint Patties), Pumpkin Spice chocolate covered pretzels, Harvest mix caramel popcorn, Cappuccino caramel popcorn and Chocolate wafer sticks.
I made little paper cones for them to fill up with the goodies.  So fun!
 S'mores cake pops!  These turned out so good. Chocolate cake with marshmallow frosting for the cake balls, dipped in chocolate (melts) and rolled in crushed graham cracker.  
 Stephanie can make herself comfortable anywhere. =)
 Naomi loved getting in the festive mood.
 Some of the ladies and girls relaxing and enjoying each other's company.  I see you Danielle! ;)
Marco and Luca enjoyed their time together. He goes back to Germany soon, so I am so glad they are getting a chance to play and catch up. =)

Lots of churches either re-arrange their schedule or cancel their mid-week service because of Thanksgiving and lots of families are already out of town for the holiday.
We decided to have a get-together at our home for whoever could still come.
I am so glad we did. It was such a nice time that we had.  We ate, fellowshipped and then spent some time listening to my husband (Pastor Marco) talk about giving thanks in all things - in any circumstance.  It was short and to the point.  We also shared prayer requests and then prayed over them right then.
I am so thankful for our small church and for my friends.  They are like my family and each person has a special place in our hearts.
Happy Thanksgiving my friends!! God bless you!
1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV)
18 In every thing give thanks: 
for this is the will of God 
in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely Sherry. I have always thought that you know how to do WARM and COZY as your home is an inviting and refreshing place. Sorry I missed out on this!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...