Monday, April 22, 2013

hello monday|fourteen

hello new week. With the anticipation of Saturday's prom-o-rama, the week just seemed to go on and on! I was exhausted.  All efforts were well worth the trouble.  She looked gorgeous that night and had a great time too!  I look forward to catching up with lots of etsy orders (yay) and chores to be done around the house.
Here are a few pictures from the prom (in case you don't follow me on facebook).

Tried on several dresses that were beautiful, but this one was just right!
So my girl is a swimmer! She's got year-round tan lines and stays pretty buff.  We don't mind at all. haha!
Proud daddy and Crybaby mama. 
Two of her closest friends: Victoria and Brianna
This is her friend and date for the evening,  Joel.
This was the whole group. Everybody looked beautiful!
hello last regular swim meet.  This Thursday will be their last regular meet - her last swim event not counting league championships and all that. All these "lasts" for her senior year. *sniff sniff*
hello hayfever/allergies. I really want to be saying GOODBYE.  Ugh.  The sneezing and the itchy eyes. Oh. Did I mention the plugged ears?? blech. No thank you.
hello kindergarten field trip. I am excited to be able to chaperone a trip to a working farm with my little Marco's class and the other 3 kindergarten classes.  Should be fun!!
hello graduation plans and details. Now that prom is out of the way, we need to plan for graduation.  I was intent on planning a really great party that weekend, but Marco thinks it's better to just have something after the ceremony while everyone's already out for it.  I feel like it will be too late at night and people will have to work the next day and some are still in school... *sigh* We shall see.
So there you go. hello monday and new beginnings.

Inspired by my friend, Lee at Embrace Life, Hello Monday provides a peek into the coming week - in all its glory. Join us and Lisa for the Hello Monday fun.


“Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.”
 ~~Franz Kafka

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful weekend you had - she looks so beautiful. The color is great on her. Looks like everyone had a great time.
    And graduation plans - another wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting to see her in her prom dress! So gorgeous man! My allergies have been HORRIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...