Wednesday, August 7, 2013

An interview with Marco: Age 6

I thought for sure I'd have much more time to blog this summer.  Turns out that 4 kids keep you quite busy, especially now that they are older.
We just got done celebrating my youngest baby's birthday. My Marco turned 6!!  I decided it would be fun to do a little interview with him to remember some of his favorites!  I found this list (also had a free printable) at Layers of Learning.com.
Marco Age 6
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
Papa (his grandfather)
2. What is your favorite color?
Green
3. What's your favorite television show?
Gravity Falls
4. What's your favorite outfit?
Mario Brothers T-Shirt and Blue Shorts
5. What sport do you like best?
Soccer
6. What is your favorite cereal?
Coco Puffs
7. Who is your best friend?
My Dad
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Alligator Catcher (cracks me up...he's been watching Swamp People)
9. What is your favorite book?
"Arthur's Underwear" by Marc Brown
10. What are you really good at?
Catching bugs and dance moves
11. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
Cars Land at California Adventure
12. What song do you love?
Party Rock Anthem
13. What's your best memory?
A long time ago we went to Tio's beach (Crystal Cove) and we saw lots of rocks and I found a sea cucumber and I squeezed it.  It squirted me in the face!!
14. What would you buy if you had $1,000.00?
I would buy a DS (game system) and bunch of DS games
15. What vegetable do you hate the most?
Tomato
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be?
To have my own computer.
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Cotton Candy
18. Who is your biggest hero?
My Daddy because he is stronger than anyone.
19. What do you like to do best with your friends?
Play pirates and catching bugs.
20. What do you hope to do before your next birthday?
Learn how to shuffle dance. 

So, there you go! Some of his answers really made me laugh out loud.  I love his sweet, honest heart.  He loves to talk and had no problem answering any of these.
We had a Carnival Themed party for him with all kinds of DIY games.  Check it out at my craft blog: Altered to Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...