Thursday, September 19, 2013

Quick Kitchen Tip: Slicing grapes or small tomatoes or veggies...

I saw this tip somewhere on the internet and 
can't find it now to give credit, but I tried it and it worked great.
The original poster was cutting small grape or plum tomatoes.
I needed to cut grapes for my chicken salad.
So instead of cutting each grape individually, which is what I used to do,
you place them all on a lid or other item that is flat, but has a lip or raised edge.
This is so they don't roll away.
Then you place another lid right on top and press together.
You can then safely slice your knife through the middle and get
all of the grapes at once!
Cool tip, right? It was perfect for what I needed.
I love tips that cost no extra money, but will help me to
improve my situation or save some time.
Do you have a cool kitchen tip to share? Tell me in my comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...