Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reverb10...I'm in.

From their site:
Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. With Reverb 10 - and the 31 prompts our authors have created for you - you'll have support on your journey.

Several of my creative friends are participating in this and I thought about it for a long time, and I realized that these prompts would be exactly what I needed for my new blog - so here I go. What better way to start this new page of my blog?

It's not too late for you to join either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...