Monday, January 17, 2011

January~Magnet Swap


So we are doing a 3 for 3 magnet swap on one of my Yahoo! art groups. I wanted to do dominoes and saw that someone else had already done some. I decided to use the Altoid Smalls tins that I was hanging on to. The outside says, "Caterpillar, you were..." and the inside says, "Born to Fly..." I had fun playing with Mica, stickles, punches, napkins, Mod Podge... Altered art, upcycled art...whatever you want to call it - it was fun. I hope the recipients like it. I will post what I receive in return once it's over. =)

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted you to know that I do not mind getting magnets in the mail either. =) Although, I could swap with you because I don't make them. lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...