Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One set of magnets received!

Here are the magnets I made. I shared about them in a previous post, but here's the picture again. These were made with mini Altoid tins. The top two are the closed view and the bottom one is open (obviously) =) . These were for my Altered_Start yahoo! group.
These are the three I received in exchange. I love that they are all three very different.

I really love red, black and ladybugs! This one is made by Resi.

The snowflake looks better in person - the glass kept catching the flash. It's made by Carol and the face magnet which I also love is made by Pam.
I had lots of fun with these and can't wait to get my next set from the other group. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...