Saturday, February 12, 2011

One Little Word|Captured|Week 7


We call this "Helloooo Toeeee" and for some reason I have to say it with a Seinfeld type voice...like when he says, "Helloooooooo".
Anyway, what does this have to do with JOURNEY?? Part of the reason I chose the word Journey for 2011 was to remind me to ENJOY the JOURNEY. I don't want to rush past even the smallest detail. My son LOVES these socks. Do your kids ever do that with something so simple? These were Buzz Lightyear socks. They are so faded that you can hardly tell now. lol He wore them to bed with his p.j's the other night and when he woke up, he could tell something just wasn't right. His big toe found it's way through a hole that had started the night before. Oh, my! It really made me laugh and I kept saying, "Hellooooo Toe!!" At first he laughed too, but I must've really caught him off guard with the laughing and he said, "It's fake!" I asked him what was fake and he said, "My toe!" Okay...I don't know what that means, but it made me laugh some more - much to his dismay.
Capture your little word once a week. Click on the button below and join Jill at her blog for more information.
Life…as I see it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...