Tuesday, March 15, 2011

There is hope...


My heart goes out to the nation of Japan and all those affected by the tragic events from this past week. It is heart-breaking and bewildering, yet we must cling to HOPE. I am amazed and humbled by the way they have reacted during this traumatic time. There is no looting, the workers have not left the nuclear plant to save their own lives, they are trying to fix the problem, the government did not demand help, but now has begun to accept help. They are a strong people. Yes, they are proud, but they are resilient. This is going to be a long process - I can't even wrap my brain around it. I can offer donations, but I will also be praying for these hurting people. Ugh. I don't know what else to say...
Psalm 71:14~But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...