Thursday, September 8, 2011

the current | three

listening to the loud hum of the over-worked air conditioner
eating nothing right now, but I wouldn't mind some really good sorbet or gelato...mmmmm.
drinking a very tall glass of ice water
wearing a tank top and the shortest pair of shorts I own
feeling hopeful about a few things
wanting to be sure
needing some motivation to get back on track
thinking that I am truly blessed
enjoying the air conditioning and thankful for modern conveniences
wondering if all the effort is worth it
creating some cards to hopefully lift some spirits
procrastinating the grocery shopping.  It's just soooo hot out there.
pondering the menu for the upcoming week or so.
loving being able to be home with my little guy. He loves doing "pre-school" and I love teaching him.
anticipating some cooler, fall weather
It is blazing hot these days. Over 100* every day and HUMID. Little Marco thinks it's call LAZY hot.  It makes me laugh, but he may be on to something! haha


1 comment:

  1. Laughing at young Marco's lazyhot comment. I get that!!! I really do!
    lol
    Have a great day Chicky!
    Stay HOPE full!!!
    Holykisses xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...