Monday, February 27, 2012

So, I have been contemplating...


a lot about ministry,
grace,
prayer,
parenting,
friendship,
vitality,
relationships whole,
relationships broken,
mortality,
substance...
It's all just so much.

I find myself smiling,
getting a big cry stuck in my throat,
pleasantly surprised,
feeling blessed,
feeling lonely,
feeling overwhelmed,
being grateful,
being confused,
learning,
guarding my heart,
sharing,
acting out,
withdrawing...
Sometimes, it's not enough.
Proverbs 4:23~"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."

3 comments:

  1. oh hey, I didn't know we were doing all of the same things! Look at us STATES apart yet knitted at the soul. Love you sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so encouraging! Thank you so much for sharing this verse....God's word is truly breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Sherry.
    I am just now reading this Wednesday night ... and once again... stand amazed.
    Amazed how God in wondrous ways... as SavedbyGrace said, "Knits us together."
    HEART and SOUL.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...