Saturday, February 16, 2013

Good Morning Valentine!

Marco and I love to make every possible holiday special for our children. 
It doesn't take a lot of money to make someone feel special and to show your love for them.
I made each of the children their own mailbox designed just for them, got them a pair of fluffy dollar store pair of house socks, and a little thing of chocolate. Then their dad, who was also planning on spoiling them, had picked up some inexpensive chocolate for each of them.
For My Little Guy Marco
For my sweet Naomi
For my "Directioner" Taryn
For my all-grown up Hannah Joy
Marco and I prepared breakfast for them before school/work.
Yummy Valentine Pancakes with Strawberries and Whipped Cream, bacon and sausage.
Celebrating our 23rd Valentine's Day together. <3
Take time to show your love to those around you. All it takes is a little bit of thought! 
You'll never regret it!
Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action.” ~~Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...