Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day to you from Me!

My first date with my husband Marco was to the Sears Tower on January 26, 1990.  Then we attended our Valentine's Banquet at the college shortly after that. We got married after we graduated in the summer of 1993 and this year we celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. 
I love him more today than I ever have before.
In this house, we love LOVE.
I love hearts of all kinds, especially deep red folk hearts, but I especially love to find surprise hearts in nature.  I often see hearts in the clouds, trees, leaves, flowers, rocks...everywhere. My children are great at noticing them for me too. My little guy found this heart shaped rock for me. I love it.



One of my new favorite things to play with is chalkboard paint and chalk markers.
I think Valentine's Day is one of the Best Day's ever because not only am I blessed and get showered in love, but it's a day where I can really make a big deal for my loved ones.  I know some people don't like the commercialization of it and I agree that it can go over board - but I think you can make your loved ones feel special any day, and today is extra-fun for us.  I will share a post later on today to show you what my husband and I did for my kiddos.
 
I Corinthians 13:4-7, 13~
 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
13 Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to share in the love while i'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... I love all the Love you give. Happy day after Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...