Monday, May 27, 2013

hello monday|nineteen

hello monday. you are beautiful.
hello memorial day. So thankful that we can take time to remember.
hello busy weeks ahead. Swim banquet (I'm in charge of decorating), plans for graduation and promotions, dress shopping for Taryn, field trips, family arrival from out of town, prep for end of year celebrations...
hello to new beginnings. With growth comes change and new things - new experiences...
hello to discovering truth and reality.
hello to bottled up feelings that are dying to get out. I am looking forward to more relaxed and unrushed mornings to get back into my journaling regularly.
hello monday mugshotsWe were out of flavored creamer and had to run to the grocery store. My sweet hubby stopped and treated me to a Toffee Hazelnut Latte. Yum.
I uploaded the picture on picmonkey and played with some of their filters. Loved this painty one...
So there you go. hello monday and new beginnings.

Inspired by my friend, Lee at Embrace Life, Hello Monday provides a peek into the coming week - in all its glory. Join us and Lisa for the Hello Monday fun.

This week's quote is one my sister shared with me on pinterest. She said I needed to pin it to my forehead. What?? Well, I can post it here. That's almost the same. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I hear you about more relaxed mornings!
    I'm still praying about Marco and the 2nd job thing. I know other people who use PicMonkey - looks like fun!
    Have a great one Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you pinned it here LOL You're so funny. I love you sis so much. You are such an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry,
    I need to pin this to my forehead too!
    Glad I am reading you this evening...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...