This last July I interviewed Marco for his birthday and Naomi wanted me to do the same. Glad she reminded me!
You can read Marco's here, but this is my Naomi's. She just turned 8 this past Sunday.
Naomi Age 8
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What's your favorite television show?
Austin and Ally
4. What's your favorite outfit?
My One Direction shirt and dark denim shorts
5. What sport do you like best?
6. What is your favorite cereal?
7. Who is your best friend?
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A professional artist
9. What is your favorite book?
"The Day the Babies Crawled Away" by Peggy Rathmann
10. What are you really good at?
Singing and painting
11. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
12. What song do you love?
The Best Song Ever by One Direction
13. What's your best memory?
When Mommy surprised me and Taryn and took us to the One Direction movie, "This is Us."
14. What would you buy if you had $1,000.00?
I would buy an iPod and a phone.
15. What vegetable do you hate the most?
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be?
For daddy to find a job.
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
18. Who is your biggest hero?
My Grandpa Rudegeair
19. What do you like to do best with your friends?
Play and talk about stuff
20. What do you hope to do before your next birthday?
Get straight A's in school.
She was very thoughtful with her answers. So sweet. Almost made me cry with number 16. She's daddy's girl for sure.
We are having a little sleepover party for her this Friday. It is a first for her and the girls that are coming. I'm sure you will get to see pictures once it's over and I recover. haha!