Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reverb 10|Day 12| Body Integration

December 12 – Body Integration
This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?
(Author: Patrick Reynolds)
_____________________________________

Whoobee whatee? To be honest... I don't even know what he's asking. haha. Yes, I may be a dumb dumb, but I really don't get it. I mean, I can't run from this body of mine... I guess there are days where I don't feel comfortable in my own skin, but I can't say that I've really noticed a moment where I am feeling something different than I normally do...I guess 'cause I feel like I am always integrated with my body. Sometimes my mind and body could be more cohesive, I suppose... There are times when I feel like I can still do many physical things and I still have that feeling of "youth" in my mind, but then my body says, "nope. It ain't gonna happen"...
Anyway, is that what he's asking? Hmmmm...maybe I get a fail for this one today. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...