Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reverb 10|Day 15|5 Minutes


December 15 – 5 Minutes
Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.
(Author: Patti Digh)
___________________________________
Ready, set, ... GO!

Starting out the new year with my family at home together.
Marco quit his trucking job and was able to work full-time for the church. This gave him more time with us!
Church anniversary...
Going to Washington to see Jaime and Jessica get married!
Spending time with my mom, dad and Deborah in Washington.
Stopping in Idaho to spend time with the Bruce family. I love and miss them all so much. I know that our hearts will not be the same until we're together again.
Getting to visit Grandma and Aunt Luana.
Moving to our current place and LOVING everything about it.
Making the best decision ever by putting our kids in a new school.
Learning who my true friends really are...having breakfast, coffee and get togethers with them.
Spending quality time with the family - just laughing, watching a movie, or having fun together.
Started having a new family worship time together each week.
All of the special services we've had at our church this year.
My big 40th birthday bash!!

Wow! It's kind of like my brain froze at first and then it all came gushing out at once. haha! My memory has always been bad. I remember the oddest details about stuff and forget about big things...crazy. It's been a great year with lots of ups and downs. Its been an emotional roller coaster for sure, but in the end - looks like I can look back and see that I have been TRUE and that's all that matters. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...