December 18 – Try
What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it?
(Author: Kaileen Elise)
There are always things I want to try...but will 2011 be the year for ME? A friend of mine said that it would be our year... I hope so!! So, here's my list. I may come back to add random things here and there, but this will do to start.
- Lose weight
- Take an art class
- Organize my garage
- Teach Marco to recognize the letters of the alphabet
- Learn to properly use my DSLR camera
- Play piano again
- Get published...
- Take a writing course
- Exercise regularly
- See if I can still roller skate
- Read my Bible more intently
- Work on my scrapbooks more
- Get my etsy shop going the way I want it
- Get a good family picture taken of us
- Try new Korean and Bolivian recipes
- Study Spanish to speak more fluently
- Talk to my siblings more regularly
- Leave random notes of encouragement wherever and whenever for people.
- Call my far away family and friends more often
- Journal daily
- Spend more quality time doing fun, inexpensive things with my family
- Sing more
- Read more books
Well...I guess I will take a break there, but there are 365 days in a year, sooooo... =)