Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reverb 10|Day 23|New Name


December 23 – New Name
Let’s meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why?
(Author: Becca Wilcott)
_______________________________


Well, I was going to skip this prompt, but then I would not be able to move on because, well, that's just how I am. In November, I got busy and did not keep up with my gratitude posts and just didn't blog for the rest of the month. haha. OCD???? Maybe.


Anyway, I just don't really know what this is asking. Like a literal name? I've always been a fan of Autumn... Just sayin'... but I happen to like my name. I am not perfect, I do have regrets here and there, but over-all - I like me and I like my name. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...