Friday, December 24, 2010

Reverb 10|Day 24|Secure


December 24 Prompt – Everything’s OK
What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?
(Author: Kate Inglis)
________________________________________

This year, I had several "ah ha" moments, as Oprah would say. I sat and thought about which moment was THE moment, but I could only think of different things that continually confirmed throughout the year that I am blessed beyond measure. My family and I have been through so much this year.

Along the way, I learned that I worry more than I should, I love more than I realized and I cry more than I care to admit. I also learned that I have a community of people that pray for me, love me and will cry with me.

Although I can't put my finger on one particular moment, I can think of many moments where I was surrounded by love and support by my husband, children, family and friends. Whether it was a listening ear, a kind note on fb, an understanding hand in mine, a prayer sweetly said, a sweet letter in the mail, a word of encouragement shared, an uplifting comment on my blog - it was a moment where I knew that everything would be okay.
Romans 8:28~~And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...