Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So...technically...



...my eldest child went on her first date. Not a real date date, but a very good friend of hers had a swim banquet at his high school and he asked her to be his date, so... lol

She's known Steven since they were in kindergarten and they are the best of friends. Of course the moms of these two were just beaming, but hey - don't mind us. hardee har har...


Did I mention he brought a rose? =)


Her friend Megan was there also...she is an amazing swimmer and represented her school well!



I thought they both looked really great. She had a fun time and was even back at home before I got back from shopping with the other kids. I've got to share a few pictures of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know you, so leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by...